- Kit includes a hard-anodized 1.8 liter pot with strainer lid, 2 insulated mugs with lids, 2 bowls, 2 telescoping foons, a welded sink and a stove bag
- Mugs nest securely inside the bowls, which in turn nest within the pot; color-coded mugs and bowls prevent mix-ups
- Insulated mugs have a low center of gravity and include lids with Sip-It openings that virtually eliminate spills
- Ultralight backpacking stove and 220g isobutane fuel canister (both sold separately) can also nest within for a complete and compact cooking system
- Pinnacle-series aluminum pot distributes heat evenly for fast and efficient cooking and is extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Pinnacle-series cookware utilizes hard-anodized aluminum and Teflon® Radiance technology for supreme scratch and abrasion resistance
- Teflon Radiance technology features a specially formulated topcoat to enhance heat dispersion for quick and even heating
- Nonstick coating is tough enough to handle use with most metal utensils
- 2 telescoping foons give you the functionality of a fork and spoon, and they fit compactly inside the cook system
- BPA-free plastic lid is lightweight and features an integrated strainer ideal for use with pasta and steamed vegetables
- Flip-up tab on top of lid makes for easy lid removal
- Coated handle provides a comfortable, secure grip; handle locks into place for cooking and secures the entire set for transport
- Mugs, bowls, foons and pot lid are made from BPA-free plastics that have high melting temperatures and are dishwasher safe; mugs and bowls are completely recyclable
- GSI Pinnacle Dualist Ultralight cookset includes a welded sink basin that doubles as a carry bag
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.9 inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 5.6 oz. ounces
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.