- Cook system includes a 1.1 liter hard-anodized pot with plastic strainer lid, 14 fl. oz. insulated mug, telescoping foon, stove bag and welded sink/stuff sack
- All items nest securely inside the pot with room to spare for an ultralight backpacking stove and 220g isobutane fuel canister (both sold separately)
- Pinnacle-series hard-anodized aluminum pot distributes heat evenly for fast and efficient cooking; uses Teflon® Radiance technology for supreme scratch resistance
- Teflon Radiance features a specially formulated topcoat to enhance heat dispersion for quick heating; nonstick coating is tough enough to handle use with most metal utensils
- BPA-free Infinity polypropylene mug/bowl has a low center of gravity and includes an integrated insulating sleeve to keep your drinks hot
- Infinity polypropylene has a high melting temperature, offers good impact resistance and is dishwasher safe
- Lightweight pot lids doubles as a Sip-It lid for the mug; lid features an integrated strainer that comes in handy when cooking pasta or steaming vegetables
- Silicone-coated handle on pot provides a comfortable, secure grip; handle locks into place for cooking and secures the entire set for transport
- Ranging in length from 3.8 in. to 6 in., telescoping foon combines a fork and spoon to save weight
- Included stove bag holds your ultralight stove (sold separately) so it doesn't come into contact with your clean bowl, foon or pot when stowed
- The complete GSI Pinnacle Soloist kit fits inside the included welded sink basin that doubles as a carry bag
- All components are 100% BPA free
- Dimension: 5.5 x 5.4 x 5 inches
- Weight: 10.9 ounces
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.